LG joined the UMPC celebration at the CES, by announcing on a new MID/UMPC machine. The new LG device features the new ultra mobile Menlow platform from Intel, along side the new 1.33GHz 45nm Silverthorne processor. Price is expected to be around 1000 Euros.
- Display: 4.8″ WVGA TouchScreen (1024 x 600).
- Memory: 1GB RAM.
- Storage size: 40GB HDD (1.5″).
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Silverthorne 45nm, 1.33GHz on Ultra Mobile Intel Menlow platform.
- Features: HSDPA, BlueTooth 2.0, WiFi, sliding keyboard,
- Size:148 x 92 x 29 mm 590g.