Another day, another iOS update. This time, just a minor release from Apple that includes a number of bug fixes, HDR reliability improvement, a better Airplay video handling, a fix to the 2G/3G iPad issues and another one with the App Store notifications, where “Unable to purchase” alert could be displayed after successful purchase. The 5.1.1 version is also taking care of reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List and it is now available for Cupertino’s iDevices via iTunes or over-the-air. Happy downloads!
And just in case you were wondering, iOS 5.1.1 has already been jailbroken.
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
• Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
• Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
• Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
• Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
• Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website: