Do you feel lazy and sleepy all the time? Are you not able to perform daily routine tasks? If yes, then you need some transformation in your immune system for sure! These are also signs of weakness and tiredness, it is a common problem that many people face. Weakness is absence of physical and muscle strength and when you need to put extra effort in carrying out daily household tasks. Symptoms of weakness includes:
- lack of concentration
- loss of appetite and
- Extreme panicking.
Whereas causes of it can be:
- Not getting enough sleep.
- Emotional stress.
- Skipping meals.
- More physical labor and
- A weak immune system.
A person can also suffer from persistent weakness due to several causes:
- Sleep disorder.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Diabetes or heart disease.
If you want to feel refreshed and energetic the whole day, start exercising on the daily basis at least for 30 minutes, sleep properly, follow a good diet and drink water to keep yourself dehydrated.
There are several simple home remedies you can follow that will boost your energy and help you in performing day-to-day activities.
You are in office, have lots of work but you are sleepy already and you do not have enough energy to work furthermore, so it’s a time when you need to order a cup of coffee, a little caffeine can do a magical trick, coffee is a perfect pre-workout drink. Don’t forget to mix some milk in it as it offers calcium, vitamin D and make your bones stronger.
NOTE TO REMEMBER: Do not intake more than 2 cups of coffee a day, because it will increase the risk on anxiety and insomnia.
You can’t buy happiness but you can buy a coffee and that’s pretty close!
6- Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
Amla is rich in the content of Vitamin-C that is why it is beneficial for many health problems. Amla is basically an Indian gooseberry that is useful for:
- Absorption of food.
- Brain nourishment.
- Helps the urinary system.
- Helps in the health of skin and
- Promotes healthy hair.
To stay healthy and energetic, consumption of food that are high in protein is the most important thing. Amla is the nutritious fruit that improves the energy level. Eat one gooseberry a day or you can grind them and eat it with honey.
Spinach is loaded with nutrients such as fiber, vitamin K and it even helps in making muscle work more effectively during a work-out. These green leaves also contains much more of iron which helps you when you are feeling tired. You can make great breakfast with spinach and eggs together and eat it before going to work. Remember Popeye the sailor man? Whenever he used to have spinach, he was loaded with buzz of energy. This is the advantage of having spinach on daily basis. Also, many people asks that how to lower blood pressure, for that, spinach is the answer, it helps in lowering blood pressure naturally.
When you are tired, the first thing that comes in your mind is either Tea or Coffee, surely they are good for boosting you up but they just work temporarily. Next time, when you feel drowsy or tired, try these fruits which will help you in increasing your energy and are also good for your health.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are really great for your health and in fights fatigue and they are full of vitamin C. You can also have strawberries combined with milk. Strawberries are also good for your eyesight.
- Pears: It is a great source of energy especially for kids. You can mix the pears with cottage cheese and make the yummy breakfast which will help you in keeping energetic the whole day.
- Oranges: This fruit is full of vitamin C and natural sugars that helps in raising your energy. You can have a glass of orange juice in the morning or eat a whole orange.
- Bananas: It gives the instant energy to your immune system and is easy on the digestive system. It also contains potassium which is good for the health of muscle.
- Papaya: It is a fruit that comes with added energy boost. Also good for fighting the common cold.
To eat is a necessity but to eat intelligently is an art!
Almonds contains magnesium and vitamin B that helps in converting food to energy. It helps in fighting the daily weakness while working. You can have 23 almonds which will lessen the risk of cardiovascular diseases. Almonds can be eaten in many different ways:
- Soak the almonds in water overnight, in the morning, remove its brown skin and eat it.
- When you feel fatigue, have roasted almonds.
- Have almonds with honey which will also help in cold.
2- Oat Meal
Oatmeal is good source of vitamin B, potassium, magnesium and proteins. Have oatmeal in breakfast as it is easy to prepare. When starting your day, oatmeal is good to boost your energy. Easy to prepare recipes of oatmeal for breakfast.
- Oatmeal with blueberries and sunflower seeds
- 1 cup of oatmeal.
- ½ cup blueberries.
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
Prepare the oatmeal and top it with blueberries and sunflower seeds.
- Oatmeal with yogurt and Marmalade
- 1 cup of oatmeal.
- 2 tablespoons of low fat yogurt.
- 2 tablespoons of orange marmalade.
Prepare the oatmeal and top it with yogurt and orange marmalade.
The most important thing to boost up your energy is Water. It keeps the cells of the body hydrated for long time. Water keeps you energetic the whole day. It is necessary to start off your day with two glasses of water.
To keep yourself energetic, follow some of the rules:
- Get a proper sleep of at least 6 to 8 hours.
- Eat the right amount of food.
- Take a warm shower before going to sleep.
- Don’t skip the breakfast.
- Avoid drinking and smoking.
Boosting your energy does not mean to need a doctor, you can do it with full fun and it can be delicious and relaxing.
This is a guest post by Angela Abram, a senior writer for OLWOMEN.com, an avid reader, fashion and make up enthusiast who simply lives to write and talk about all kinds of stuff. Focusing on Fat burning foods especially for women to lose inner thigh fat!