After months of speculations, we finally can take a glimpse on the new Meizu M8 mini One. Although it is just an early prototype without any functional features, except the home screen, dialer and media player, we’re able to get a first impression and learn what to expect for. Suspiciously, The M8 looks similar to the iPhone, both from the outside and the inside GUI, it has a TV-output, 3 buttons downside and a touchscreen (not a multi-touch like the iphone’s). The final device will feature a Windows CE 6.0 OS, WiFi, Bluetooth 2.0+EDR, 3.4″ display (720 x 480), 3MP camera and many more. Meizu says the final hardware is complete and ready to be launched in China, somewhere around August.
Check out the videos and the specs after the break.
- quad-band GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900.
- 667MHz ARM11 processor.
- WinCE 6.0 based Meizu OS.
- Bluetooth 2.0+EDR.
- 802.11b/g WiFi
- 3.4-inch LCD-TFT touchscreen (720 x 480).
- 3 megapixel camera with autofocus.
- Video: AVI, MPEG-2, RM (VB), MPEG-4/H.263/H.264 at 30FPS.
- Storage Size: 8GB or 16GB flash NAND
- Features: cellphone, media player, camera, internet browser, TV-output.
- Dimensions: 107 x 59 x 11.9mm.
[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/H0w0mrG_mS8" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent" /]
[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/gZZDFvAUqwU" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent" /]